Monday, September 6, 2010

Running along the Beach

Inhale. Exhale. Look beside me. See the ocean. Inhale. Exhale. Feel my muscles movement. Rebuild the strength in my body. Inhale. Exhale. Feel the ocean breeze on my face. Breathe the refreshing spring air. Inhale. Exhale. Listen to the rushing cars. Push through the next mile. Inhale. Exhale. Reflect on the days a past. Gaze beyond the ocean's horizon. Inhale. Exhale. Love life's laughter. Live for love.
All in all, running along the beach is now one of the most liberating and refreshing things I have ever done. Being able to simply glimpse over my shoulder and see the beauty of the great big Blue and soak up its loveliness is a breathtaking experience. I love the rush of people all around yet being alone in nature at the same time. All in the same, I am pushing my body and mind to the next level. Finding that sense of accomplishment while admiring God's creation wipes away all gyms with treadmills or circular runs around a track a hundred times over again. This is just one of the many ways God is blessing me with wonderful opportunities on this exciting adventure in this new world.

No comments:

Post a Comment