Monday, September 13, 2010

Babies All Day!


The day started off with precious adorable little tiny PUPPIES!!!! So many cute little puppies for sale in the open air market. When I picked one up, my heart for the precious shivering little soul just melted. The next event of cuteness came about at the Orphanage. A group of us were first introduced to the babies, all under one year old. They were so cute, bright eyed and delighted. Then came the crazy yet equally adorable toddlers.  Running after rolling balls, hiding under tables, walking and falling, fumbling with words, the energy of the little tykes filled the air.  They too had big, glistening eyes filled with happiness at the pleasure of new friends.  At the end of the day though, I realized something. The children are more than just something cute and precious to play with, they are not just at a day care to have fun, this is their life.  At the end of the day, I can go home and talk to my family, my parents. I can go home and be taken care of and loved by my own parents.  These beautiful little children do not have that. They do not have parents who love them enough to discipline them, or to give them time even when they are cranky. I am so blessed to have a loving family and a home of my own. Thanks to Jesus for all that I am overly blessed with and prayers for the dear hearts of the little children who opened my eyes to this truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment