Sunday, September 26, 2010

~*Por*La*Playa*~ (By The Beach)

Walking along the beach for hours on end is one of the most relaxing and somehow fulfilling things.  It is freeing from the city pollution, being away from the hustle and bustle of urban living. Thoughts become clear as the swish of the tide ebbs and flows. I feel as if I am walking on clouds when I am walking on the sand. I pick flowers and put them in my hair. I have a handful of collected sea shells, and I pick up a pile of glittery sand and sea shell pieces to throw a fist full of glitter in the air. There's nothing quite like being a princess, a daughter of the King, ornate in His blooming petals, clutching His creation, and being carefree in the clouds among the glitter of the earth.

1 comment:

  1. And I thought I missed the beach before I read this! Not that I ever felt like a princess, but the imagery alone takes me to the smell and feel of the ocean. Beautiful post!

    ReplyDelete