Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Buenos Aires Day 2: Narrow Perspective

Our day was filled with history, and for one of the first times ever, I was completely enthralled and captured by it. We toured the city, looked, took pictures, then saw more, took more pictures and repeated it all over again. It was beyond the pictures of the Pink House, Graffiti stung church, and national monument that made an impact on me; it was all the stories of fear and agony that widened my eyes. I have been so learned in my own culture, country, and life but not in the affairs and travesties of the thriving world around me.  To not know of disappearing people, economic freezes and crashes, and many other things, which have recently occurred in history, makes me ponder all of the lives that I haven't even given the time to merely acknowledge their existence. Praise God His is a God who sees and knows ALL, and thanks be to Him for widening my narrow perspective of the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment