Thursday, September 9, 2010

Happy Birthday Daddy!!!

Today I have reminisced being away from all that I know as celebration goes on for one of my dearly loved ones. I do miss people, very much so, and after seeing that it has been only two weeks it makes me wonder if this semester really is going to go by fast or not. However, the contentment of Christ in my heart is stronger than any longing I may have. Though I may miss people, Christ is doing a great work in my life that I probably won't know the fullness of its effects for even years from now. So in that, God is good and gives contentment to His children when we seek after His heart and His blessings.

On that note! Daddy! I hope your day is filled with blessings:

Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday dear DADDYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!
Happy Birthday to YOUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!

All of my love sent to you on your day of youth ;)
Many hugs and kisses that I would give if I were there!

No comments:

Post a Comment