Monday, October 25, 2010

Toes in the Sand

This weekend a small group of us went to Atlantida, which is an hour bus ride from Montevideo. 
So cute, so quaint, so relaxing.  Though my mind was filled with everything I had to get done, it was a nice step back, a breather, and a relaxer before the coming storm.  Breathing in the fresh air revived my lungs.  Walking barefoot along the beach was calming.  Sinking my toes in the soft sand was soothing.  Rolling up my pants and splashing in the shallow water was invigorating.  Taking pictures with my mind of the beach front eased my mind. Throwing a glass bottle with a message in it into the ocean fulfilled an adventure! Embracing the moment is singular; there is nothing quite like it. Enjoying the time and creation of the Lord is so satisfying!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment