Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Not Loving School Work

As a contrast to my last post, there are some days that I do not like school work at all.  Today was one of those days.  In my Education Perspectives class, we had to read The Child Called It. The book was good educationally to further open my eyes to the necessity teachers play in children's lives, but the images it stuck in my head are terrifying, depressing, and haunting. The main summary I learned was: it is amazing how many things go on behind closed doors that affect who a person is and who a person will become, but no one, at a glance, can know those things.  So, though learning still takes place, there are some days that are worth praising Jesus for school work, and others for crying to Him about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment