Wednesday, August 11, 2010

An Exhilarating Fall

I am overlooking a cliff about to jump off of it. I know that it will be an exciting adrenalin rush as I fall.  But I know further that when God swoops me up with the means to fly, it will be even more exhilarating.

This Fall, the Fall Semester of 2010, I will be Studying Abroad in Montevideo, Uruguay. There are many things that I am unsure of, many mysteries, many things that I have yet to find out, but I will know what I need to know when the time comes.  For now, I know that I will be leaving for Montevideo, Uruguay August 26 and will be returning the second week of December.  I will be going through ACU with a small group of students, one of which is my best friend, Jocelyn Nederhoff.  I will be staying in a dorm setting, which is called the Casa.  I will be taking 16 hrs worth of college classes, 6 of which will be Spanish.  A Professor from the University will be going down with the group of us students as one of our few instructors.  This is the bare minimum and about all that I do know.  I am very excited for the opportunity to take this step out in faith to try something new and exhilarating.  I appreciate all of your encouragements and prayers.  This is my first post of hopefully many to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment